- The proper way to use the video on a phone which includes sideways not narrow ways and not whipping it back and forth when showing the scene.
- Titling electronic documents in some meaningful way which includes re-titling documents from the scanner.
- Using relevant email subject lines.
- Running a meeting which includes how to act in a meeting.
- Correct usage of I, me, and myself.
If there are skills you’d like to add, please leave a comment. I will be sure to see it in the next 2-3 weeks.
These are mine:
* Know the difference between Their, There and They’re
* Know when to use Two, To and Too
* Proof read before you hit sent, I am sure you did not mean Doe Snot and meant Does Not. Unless you really have a Deer with a Cold!
I just thought of a few more…
People who say LOL in text too much. You write 125 words and get back LOL? Well to your LOL FU !!!
Adults over 35 who say “K” or text K and not say Okay
People who write a 35 word memo and end it with TY? You already wrote 35 words and can’t spell out Thank You?
â€œFree reignâ€ and â€œfree reinâ€ are not the same, no matter what auto-correct/spell check says.