What is this Thing?

Wrong answers only. Must be acceptable for a family publication.

This entry was posted in doing it wrong. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to What is this Thing?

  1. Darren Freire says:

    This is actually called a “Trumonte” It is for Diesel Fuel for Farm use in the Winter. A farmer will buy Winter diesel fuel in bulk, like 600 to 800 gallons and store it in a big tank. With the temperature shifts from below zero to the mid-40’s, the fuel can separate. What you do is remove 2 or 3 gallons of fuel and using this trumonte device mix into the 2 or 3 gallons a fuel stabilizer called “Schade” and then the mixed few gallons are poured back into the larger storage of fuel. When I worked at a diesel shop in Kansas, we sold these devices with the schade as the colder temps set in.

  2. Darren Freire says:

    Well… Tell us what it is?

Comments are closed.