Toxic Chocolate

Every year I buy advent calendars for the office. Wow, only $1 from Trader Joe’s what a screaming deal. This year the chocolates, in addition to being microscopically tiny, taste so horrible they could possibly be toxic. I had to eat a See’s Candy to get the taste out of my mouth.

So now what do we do? Do I open the window for each day and then throw the candy away? Do I throw the entire calendar away? That ruins the fun of the advent calendar. But then, the nuclear waste candy has already done that.

This is funny because last year I had three advent calendars (2 were gifts and extremely yummy) and I couldn’t eat the chocolate fast enough.

This entry was posted in doing it wrong. Bookmark the permalink.